Exercise to Tight your Pelvic Floor Muscles and Vagina
Hello, sugars! Hope you all are in fine fettle and sparing time from your busy schedule to exercise for getting a brawny body.
Ladies, today we confer about the exercises mainly focused to tight the pelvic floor muscles and vagina. What pelvic muscles do? The main function of these muscles is to provide ample support to the bladder and uterus. They help in the childbirth process, urinary control, and increase sexual pleasure.
But due reasons like childbirth, obesity, aging factor these muscles get weaken, results in the loosen vagina which leads to urine leakage and unsatisfied sex life.
Don’t fuss! These are common and curable disorders. If you use the right products such as V tight gel with natural ingredients and combine them with the pelvic floor exercises, then you can permanently exterminate the problem.
Stopping further ado, let’s check out for the effective exercise to regain the self-esteem and shape of the body:
Popular Kegel exercises:
As urinary control all depends on the pelvic floor muscles, if you are facing urine leakage while sneezing, coughing, and laughing loud, then add Kegel exercises to your daily workout regime.
- Sit in the contented position like one can perform it while standing, lying, and even hunker down on all fours.
- Relax and identify the right muscles.
- Breathe out and contract your muscles for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Inhale again and relax the muscles for a few seconds.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times each session.
Strengthen the muscles with bridge exercise:
The bridge exercise is great to tone pelvic muscles as well as to strengthen buttock exercises.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees at the 90-degree angle, hips width apart and the arms straight at the sides.
- After getting into the position, inhale and lift your buttocks off the ground and caressed ample contraction on the pelvic muscles and buttock muscles.
- Hold the position for a few seconds (10 seconds), then release.
- Do the repetition for ten times and 2 to 3 sets per session.
Squat exercise is also very effective when you are focusing on pelvic muscles. Squats work on buttock muscles which coordinate with the pelvic floor muscles.
- Stand straight, keep the feet hips width apart.
- Slowly move down as if you are sitting on the chair.
- Keep the back straight and slightly leaned forward.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds and then release the position and rise back up.
- Repeat ten repetitions per session and slowly increase the number of sets per session.
Another significant exercise for tightening the pelvic floor muscles. The bird dog is a full-body exercise including abs, pelvic muscles, and hips.
- Start on all fours, knees under your hips and wrists aligned under the shoulders.
- The back should be straight and neck neutral.
- In the chorus, raise your left leg and right arm without disturbing your pelvis and shoulder position.
- Hold it for 3 seconds.
- Then release the left leg and the right arm to the starting position.
- Repeat the same move with the right leg and left arm.
- Repeat 10 repetition per session.
Hope, you will find the above information valuable and also try the V tight gel (ingredients are natural and safe), for desired results.